Rekjalhew

June 3, 2010

by @ 11:51 pm. Filed under Nuts on Parade

So a while back I thought Ringo had come to knowledge of the truth. But a brother named Benjamin tipped me off to some of Ringo’s more recent material, full of false teaching and error. It’s like the old Ringo actually never left the scene, he just realized prosperity doctrine is false and picked up a new heresy to run with.

I’m very saddened to have to make this post, because I thought that Ringo had finally come to know the truth, but HE HAS NOT, AVOID HIM. Fast forward to the 7:45 mark of this video. You’ll see and hear Ringo promoting false so-called Black Hebrew Israelite doctrines. Race cult material that is fully against unity in Christ Jesus, Colossians 3:11. And Christ Jesus is where Ringo makes his most egregious error. Because Ringo denies the deity of Christ. While the earlier scripture I mentioned states that Christ is all and in all, which only God can be, Ringo makes the following claim in a typed comment in response to a Christian:

RINGO4LIFE
4 months ago @nlspears02

You been added to my BLOCK list for that comment. I have no time for people like you who make such blatant comments with no facts,? research, study time etc…

Christ was a man and the Father was working through his life. To say Christ was GOD and Man at the same time is extremely STUPID cause Christ never told anyone he was GOD.

You people are so lost its crazy.

I can’t believe how STUPID people are to come in here posting crap and misusing scripture to support a lie. LOL

Meanwhile Jesus Himself said:

John 8:56-58 (New American Standard Bible)

56 “Your father Abraham rejoiced to see My day, and he saw it and was glad.”

57 So the Jews said to Him, “You are not yet fifty years old, and have You seen Abraham?”

58 Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I am.”

I should also mention, I embrace the term “Christian” and glorify God without shame, I Peter 4:16.

Here’s a funny video about debating a so-called Black Hebrew Israelite.

Debating Black Hebrew Israelite

And here’s what it’s really like debating a so-called Black Hebrew Israelite.

CHRISTIAN DEBATING SO CALLED BLACK HEBREW ISRALITES ON TIME SQUARE WITH

Race cultist get no welcome here. So no race cultist needs to bother trying to offer comment. If you are one of the race cultist, you are promoting vile heresy.

14 Responses to “Sadly RINGO4LIFE (aka RINGO TV) Is Promoting More Heresy And Is No Brother of Mine”

1. ncatina Says:

Thank you for this posting. What has happened with Ringo, and I would suspect for many others, is the direct result of many people that flee the apostate church system to then fall into another form of heresy as a means of searching for truth. Looking at it from that standpoint, dissenters of the Gospel, and even atheists, can quote scripture and effectively point out error among saints moreso than the saints themselves. Ringo is a perfect demonstration of that premise.

Nonetheless, point taken to avoid this person for what you have presented, and his penchant for his ridiculously rude and rancid responses against those that attempt to reprove him with scripture.

IndependentConservative reply on June 4th, 2010 at 4:38 pm :

If the Lord wills, perhaps Ringo will one day find the truth and use his current experience as a means to expose the so-called Black Hebrew Israelite false teachings.

But currently, it’s looking very grim for him.

2. djenk23 Says:

talk about going from the frying pan into the fire…sheesh…

3. truthis Says:

Dude, how long you been gone..feels like centuries. I was wondering when you would notice.
    welcome Back!

IndependentConservative reply on June 8th, 2010 at 10:50 am :

To me, I’ve always been here :) . Just not much time to do new posts is all :D .

I have not had time to keep up with much of the YouTubbing, so I had no idea what new mess Ringo had been putting out lately. It’s just sad, he makes me think of the weak/silly women Paul wrote about in 2 Timothy 3:6-7.

4. 456charlie Says:

Ringo booted me out of accessing his blog months and months ago. He was too angry to receive any correction, or even discuss it, and that’s how he dealt with it. He’s been a tricky one for quite sometime. I too, had once hoped and thought that perhaps, he had made the turn toward serving Christ. But more than once, he only APPEARED to do so So sad to hear this young man is still lost.

5. stacey Says:

Ringo said:
    “Christ was a man and the Father was working through his life. To say Christ was GOD and Man at the same time is extremely STUPID cause Christ never told anyone he was GOD”

My question is, isnt this what Jehova Witnesses also believe or something like this?

IndependentConservative reply on September 21st, 2010 at 10:45 am :

Most of the cults deny the true and full diety of Jesus Christ.

And like the Jehova-less witnesses, Ringo’s cult embraces salvation via works. And not just works, Ringo’s cult also spins in a very twisted racial element.

stacey reply on September 23rd, 2010 at 10:28 am :

So JW is a cult? Im not JW but I have a friend that is and sometimes we do Bible studies but I can never keep going, I feel as though she is trying to convert me but I just can not believe everything I read from them. So we will study for a few weeks and then I will just stop and I dont even know all the reasons why. But I know something doesnt sit well in my spirit when we really start to go further in the teachings.

IndependentConservative reply on September 23rd, 2010 at 2:42 pm :

Yes, JW is a cult. As is any that denies the full diety of Jesus Christ. God is Triune, and that is proven in even Old Testament scripture. To claim to follow a god that is something else is to follow another god. And we know there is no other God, so it’s simply to follow a false god and deny the truth.

For a JW member, any time spent with a non-JW member is only for the sake of bringing the non-JW member into their fold.

I’ve got several posts on this blog warning about them. Here are some of them, there are probably more, but these I was able to find via a quick search:
    http://www.independentconservative.com/2007/04/20/jw_exposed/ (This post includes a video that is no longer at that location, but you can find another copy of the same video here: http://www.viddler.com/explore/Jude3/videos/1/ )

stacey reply on September 24th, 2010 at 10:36 am :

Thank you!

6. kimberlyknits Says:

Ringo has some really great videos debunking the Prosperity Gospel. But I am so saddened to see he’s fallen under the Black Hebrew Israelites. The BHI is going find out the hard way that all of their talk about being chosen people and their rhetoric that the only way to get to Heaven is to “Obey Christ and Follow the Ten Commandment” is what’s going to land them in the lake of fire on that day when they stand before Christ, who will tell them, “Depart from me, ye workers of iniquity; I never knew you.”

7. Faze-O Says:

Ringo has talent but he also has a really bad attitude. He’s always going off on somebody on Youtube. If I had a dime for every time he called somebody stupid I’d be rich like Master Pimp Cref Dizzle. His vids are nice but his personality stinks.

8. pgcfriend Says:

I have not been a frequent follower of Ringo as such. I have seen some of his videos and found them accurate. However when he posted videos about Steve Harvey’s first book on relationships I had a major problem of his obvious hatred of black women. Seeing that he is embracing the Black Hebrew movement, that explains it all. He is indeed an angry man, especially towards black women. Sad to hear about that.

Independent Conservative - Copyright 2008 - Copyright Notice