Well there have been media reports, that somebody possibly wanted to whack (murder) Obama. And I must say, I’ve been hoping Obama is NOT murdered probably MORE THAN many of his supporters. Of course murder is a horrible sin, but aside from that, here are many other reasons I really dread even thinking of Obama being dead. I mean I don’t want him murdered, I don’t want him to die of failing health. I mean I really don’t want the man to die now and here’s why:
- Obama is ALREADY treated like an idol. If he were to die today, the idolatry would only increase!
- If Obama died via murder, it would only give his supporters cause to claim all their insane Liberal policies are so good they were held back by force.
- There would be more Obama T-shirts made.
- It would probably become harder to help people realize that Black Liberation Theology (what Obama calls the “social gospel”) is heresy.
- We would not get to see Obama’s policies fail if he wins. If Obama lives and wins and gets to implement what he wants, the resulting collapse would teach many that Obama’s policies are terrible via experience. Just as America had to learn with Jimmy Carter, but some today, many young people who are supporting Obama were too young to remember details of the Cater years.
- If a White racist killed Obama, my word we’d never hear the end of the crying by race baiters. They would claim we are still living in the Jim Crow era, as they already do many times, but this would give them reason to cry louder.
- Every person running for President for the next 20 years would mention “Obama” in various speeches and things, in an effort to leverage Obama idolatry to their advantage politically.
- Obama fans would want an Obama holiday.
- Obama fans would want an Obama postage stamp.
- You know what picture would suddenly be placed on the wall of more homes across America, Obama.
So I say, long live Barack Hussein Obama, Junior! And if the Lord wills, may he come to know the truth of the gospel of the Lord Jesus. (See: Why Presidential Candidate Barack Hussein Obama, Jr. Honestly is Not a Christian.)