Rekjalhew

January 10, 2008

by @ 9:35 pm. Filed under Nuts on Parade

I’m not happy to post this at all. But our brother GaryV informed me of something today, that we saw coming way off.

Jamal-Harrison Bryant has filed for a “limited” divorce from his wife and she, Gizzelle Bryant has filed for an absolute divorce from him. Both filed on the same day. There is a lot in the MD court system related to Jamal-Harrison Bryant, that I and others usually don’t talk about. We try to help people see a pulpit pimp’s bad doctrine and try not to speak about other matters unless they hit the news media. But this is on file with the courts and sure to hit the news in time. Really, many of us have held back on some (many) issues with Jamal-Harrison Bryant. Only once have I mentioned his issues regarding accusations of babies outside of his marriage and I did that at the very end of a lengthy post, I pseudo-buried it. Some of us find it best to try and focus on doctrinal issues, because if someone can come to sound doctrine they’ll know how to best deal with any variety of matters in the church. This blog is not a supermarket tabloid and makes no effort to post things just to shock your senses with sensationalism. But this guy is SO BAD and it’s hitting divorce proceedings, so I’ll run advance of the major media on this one.

Below are links to the divorce filings, the “copies” are in Microsoft XPS format. If you can’t see them on the MD court web site, use the copies. You can get Microsoft XPS tools here for free from Microsoft. I won’t be providing copies in any other format.

You can see Jamal-Harrison Bryant’s filing for limited divorce here. (Downloadable copy in XPS format)

You can see Gizzelle Bryant’s filing for absolute divorce here. (Downloadable copy in XPS format)

Basically they each filed for a different kind of divorce.

LIMITED DIVORCE vs. ABSOLUTE DIVORCE

The granting of a Limited Divorce authorizes a spouse to live
separate and apart from the other party and to obtain orders
relating to certain financial and child custody issues. The parties
still remain as husband and wife, and there is no severance of the
marital bonds. For this reason, most persons who seek a divorce,
petition the Courts for an Absolute Divorce. Limited Divorce is
sometimes helpful for religious purposes.

Unlike a Limited Divorce, an Absolute Divorce does officially end
the marriage.

Now either way you slice this, a man in the middle of these kinds of issues with his wife is not fitting for church leadership. A man in church leadership is to rule his house well and be an example of a good head of household. Jamal-Harrison Bryant has been compromised in so many ways and it’s time for him to step down. (Way past time for him to have stepped down or been put down permanently.) See what scripture, the final authority says regarding church leaders.

1 Timothy 3:1-7 (New American Standard Bible)

1 It is a trustworthy statement: if any man aspires to the office of overseer, it is a fine work he desires to do.

2 An overseer, then, must be above reproach, the husband of one wife, temperate, prudent, respectable, hospitable, able to teach,

3 not addicted to wine or pugnacious, but gentle, peaceable, free from the love of money.

4 He must be one who manages his own household well, keeping his children under control with all dignity

5 (but if a man does not know how to manage his own household, how will he take care of the church of God?),

6 and not a new convert, so that he will not become conceited and fall into the condemnation incurred by the devil.

7 And he must have a good reputation with those outside the church, so that he will not fall into reproach and the snare of the devil.

There have been so many scandals and so much mess. And he assumed church leadership it seems being very much a novice, regardless of who his father is. His home is proven to be a mess now. Jamal-Harrison Bryant should remove himself from church leadership voluntarily, or be excommunicated by the AME church organization that he is a part of. As 1 Corinthians 5 instructs, those who continue in evil while claiming the Lord’s name should be removed. Scripture commands that Jamal-Harrison Bryant be rebuked.

1 Timothy 5:19-20 (New American Standard Bible)

19 Do not receive an accusation against an elder except on the basis of two or three witnesses.

20 Those who continue in sin, rebuke in the presence of all, so that the rest also will be fearful of sinning.

A Christian man does not put his wife away, not even in the “limited” sense 1 Corinthians 7. Given the issues with accusations of things occurring out of the bonds of their marriage. I with great reluctance must say his wife has just cause to leave him if she desires and feels efforts to reconcile failed, Matthew 19:9. It would still be best for them to reconcile, but it appears things are heading in the opposite direction.

Jamal-Harrison Bryant should step down, because his household is not showing to be well managed and no such man should be claiming care for the church. (No such man should be in a position of leadership.)

There are many other reasons why Jamal-Harrison Bryant should leave church leadership. He’s a no good viper pulpit pimp. You can read about that in the related posts below.

Related posts:

update 10/3/2008 6:01PM:
Please see Well At Least There Is Some Good News Related To Jamal-Harrison Bryant. No Divorce!

40 Responses to “Jamal-Harrison Bryant and His Wife Gizzelle Bryant are Heading to Divorce Court. (*Updated*)”

1. Cop Says:

Seems like just the other day he had the movie “I think I love my wife” playing in the church. From his actions I dont think he loves his wife as Christ loved the church.

Jamal has so much drama surrounding him that is self made.(Not from the devil, or jealous people, or even the goverment.)

I would love to see him step down or be forced out of leadership, go to counciling with his wife regarding his adultry, go to a real Bible study class, stop wearing the clown suits and truly repent.

But I get the feeling that much like Paula White, and Juanita Bynum he will use this to spring board himself to more riches and self glory.

I just pray for his soul, because he had problems as a married leader of a church. Can you image the women after him once he’s single?

IndependentConservative reply on January 10th, 2008 at 11:20 pm :

I 2nd everything Cop said.

2. Praiser4Life Says:

IC I told a friend a while back that Bryant was a lot of bark but no bite. I was actually talking about his teaching and not his marriage. I read from another blog a while ago that he had cheated on his wife and was hit for some child support by another woman. It’s like these dudes (Bryant,Tims) don’t even care. I’m starting to wonder if these guys are saved at all! Thanx for not being a tabloid.

3. godlysoldier Says:

Yes, and he was just offering on his website a message entitled “Why Did I Get Married” (I was on the site 3 days ago). What’s done in the dark is definitely coming to light. I do pray that none of his congregation will be led astray in their hearts due to this and that this may just be “another wakeup call” in the body of Christ to keep our eyes on Jesus, the Author and Finisher of our Faith and NOT man. My heart is saddened over another marriage breakup in the body of Christ I only pray that no other marriages that sit under him will be affected.

IndependentConservative reply on January 11th, 2008 at 12:00 pm :

I saw it being promoted there just last night.

4. art123 Says:

Jeremiah was a weeping prophet. Jesus wept for Israel. John paved the way for Christ, his voice crying in the wilderness. Paul stated he had to decrease, so that we can increase. Many saints experienced persecution and death for God’s glory and reward. Where is Bryant’s tears for the lost? Where is his decrease? What is his reward? Both his church and his marriage had no foundation. What do you expect from a false prophet? God is tired of the playing church system of today.

5. art123 Says:

He also butchers scriptures like meat. Bryant and many out there like him should get the Titus 1:10-16 thrown at them.

6. oct31st1517 Says:

Comment edited by IndependentConservative: (comment removed) Oct31st1517, brother please find a post about that and post your comment there. (Just use the search feature on the left side of this page to find a post about that.) That is way too far off topic to be in this thread. There are other posts on this blog more appropriate for that.

7. BrotherMark Says:

I wonder how the folks at ET will spin this one. It always amazes me how they make excuses for their “passah” and claim that all the world is lying about him.

8. truthintheselastdays Says:

Well, well, well, the good Reverend has fallen into a spot of trouble hasn’t he? Finally, he’s being exposed for the wretched false prophet he is…

9. art123 Says:

Yeah, and Gawd is taking him up to the next level of blessings so the devil is messing with his ‘anointing’. That’s probably what he’ll tell his church.

10. Cop Says:

Wasnt Jamal on BET’s show “Meet the faith” this past year, I believe the topic was why black marriages dont last. INTERESTING!

11. art123 Says:

So, what did he say about black marriages?

12. sbrenea Says:

Anyone who is married in that church should flee with terror on their heals. It will be all too easy for anyone having regular marital strife to decide to do the same thing the pastor did. After all if he can’t stay married, why should they? I’ve seen the divorce thing trickle down from a pastor and it is a terrible thing. Likely, he’ll just pick his next wife and carry on as if a marriage covenant can be treated like changing shoes.

13. SoliDeoGloriaFella Says:

I hope his ministry has “fire from heaven insurance”.

14. art123 Says:

IC, I know that this is a bit off the subject. I remembered the dialogue I’ve had with you over at pulpit-pimps, concerning marriage and divorce. I cited Matthew 19:9 because I felt that if a man’s wife slept with 100 men, she’s got to go. Also Jesus told the adultress in the bible to sin no more. However, you stated that you would stay in the marriage, regardless if she slept with 100 men. Why? She’s a *****. Bryant is a fornicator and this seems to be the norm for him. I was perplexed.

IndependentConservative reply on January 11th, 2008 at 8:52 pm :

Because I strive to love my wife as Christ loves the church, Ephesians 5:22-33. Now, let’s say my wife became a harlot, does Christ not call His own Israel back and ask she turn from her transgressions, Jeremiah 3?

My wife knows this clearly, I will not leave her.

If she turns against me, I pray to have the strength to call her back, 100 times if needed.

Thankfully my wife has not tested that once. I was once of the view that if she tested it once it would be over, but now I am of the view that if I am to love her as Christ loves me. He continues to love me and call me His own despite my continual events of sin, which in every case is adultery, putting another before God if even for a moment. Than I desire to continue loving and desiring my wife reconcile with me even if she makes 100 faults against me. God chose me to His Son. I chose my wife to me as I feel God desired we be together in marriage. She accepted my proposal in full agreement. So that is how it works for me. If she sins against me, I pray to be able to not only take her back, but ask her to return even if I must make the call first, just as the Holy Spirit at times must call me from a transgression.

I knew my wife was for me the day I met her. I didn’t tell her that the day we met because I feared she’d think I was nuts, but I did eventually tell her I knew from day 1. When we met I didn’t even ask her if she was in church or knew Jesus, the first statement I asked her regarding faith was how long she had been saved, because I could see she was before either of us said a statement about faith.

So I know the Lord wanted me to be with her and I intend to keep it.

godlysoldier reply on January 11th, 2008 at 9:52 pm :

If both parties are TRULY willing to REPENT (not just because they got caught but the Holy Ghost truly convicted them), seek GODLY counseling, FORGIVE each other (and I’m not talking about the cliche “forgiving” but not “forgetting”) turn to the Lord with all their hearts, and have faith and trust in God to RESTORE the relationship, then I would remain in the marriage as well. We forget that God HATES DIVORCE…and even though adultery is a valid reason to seek a divorce, I believe God left us the record of Hosea and Gomer in the OT not just to show that God would forgive Israel for their adultery with pagan gods, but that He can restore marriages that have been torn apart due to adultery. I have “several” close friends that have gone through this and they decided to stay, got Godly counsel and their marriages are much stronger and healthier today…That’s only by the grace of God and putting their trust in Him. I’m sure we all know a married couple or two that has this testimony and some may have personally experienced it. But as for these pimps, if they truly posessed the “character” of Godly leaders, they wouldn’t be hiding behind “images” and “titles”, they would be dealing with the issues that are leading them to divorce. But in this day and age of apostasy, “charisma” NOT “character” is what’s popular in the WOF crowd. Their apparent “eisegete” (spelling ?) of 1 Tim 3:2 is “one wife alright…one at a time, NOT ONE OVER A LIFETIME!” But hey, as it has been said here, there are still sheeple that will pardon them, approve of their “ungodly” lifestyles and unbiblical teachings follow these mend and womend of gawd! Jer chpt 7 just comes to mind. All this foolishness, abominations, adultery and immorality going on in the so-called “temple of the Lawd.” Verse 16 says not to even pray for them! This chapter is so where the apostate church is today! Come Lord Jesus…come!

15. art123 Says:

So if another man decides to put away his woman, does that make him ungodly?

IndependentConservative reply on January 11th, 2008 at 9:44 pm :

If he puts her away for sexual immorality and exercises the concession of Matthew 19:9, I can’t fault the man. I see it as a Romans 14:4 matter given the concession for divorce is given. I personally don’t advocate divorce.

Now if that particular man is in church leadership, there would be a problem. He would no longer be a man of one wife. His ability to rule His house would be in question. If he remarries, consider this, the woman at the well did not have 5 husbands simultaneously, but Jesus told her “you have had 5 husbands”, John 4:18. So a man to have had 2 wives would not be good when considering candidates for church leadership. Once a man must leave his wife or his wife leaves him, he does not have a house that is going well and we don’t want the House of God not to go well. So such a man is not someone I see scripturally endorsed for church leadership. A church leader has to be a man of one wife, house in order, children that are believers (Titus 1:6), above reproach, good reputation inside and outside the church and not a new convert.

IndependentConservative reply on January 11th, 2008 at 9:46 pm :

And when I speak of divorces, that is regarding what occurs AFTER salvation, whatever divorces or other things someone had prior to salvation are not to be considered.

16. art123 Says:

You know, everyone has their crosses to bear, especially Christians and for me, marriage ain’t one of them. No brag, just fact. I’m just on the outside looking in and to be honest, it is easier to pass judgement when you’ve never worn a white dress. However, I do observe and see the difference between right and wrong. I may learn something. I am learning something from family members. I was proud to see my sister and her husband get back together after about four months of separation in 2007.

17. art123 Says:

IC, about comment #14. I noticed that it was censored. That word is written in the bible as well as harlot.

IndependentConservative reply on January 12th, 2008 at 1:11 pm :

There are certain words that will remain censored here. Just because you used it in a Biblical sense does not mean everyone would. We got your point with censoring.

If I ever get around to it, the censor list might get longer, not shorter. Not because of you, but some terms others might use that are best censored given the manner certain words are said.

18. Cop Says:

Here are some words directly from Bryant on divorce and marriage. Cant seem to find the video. http://www.bet.com/OnTV/BETShows/meetfaith/mtf_onthisweek_whatslove.htm

IndependentConservative reply on January 14th, 2008 at 3:33 pm :

FTA:

Rev. Bryant believes part of the issue is Blacks worry more about planning the wedding and don’t plan for the future. “The financial question is never really discussed and we’re not looking down the road,” he says.

And with all that he pimped his excuse is?

For now, Rev. Bryant insists Black people are marrying their sex partners and not their life partners.

Well it’s alleged Bryant had a wife plus sex partners. How does that fit into his marriage advice? Is he going to act like he wants limited divorce because his wife is a “limited” partner for life? Kind of like 2 making 1.x flesh instead of 1 flesh.

Put a pimp on TV to talk about marriage and what are the odds THEY WILL NOT mention it is a union made to honor God and that they ESPECIALLY WILL NOT mention anything close to Ephesians 5? That they won’t mention that if the 2 don’t know Christ, they’re doomed for something worse than marriage problems in this life?

Sadly the odds are high.

19. missmoody Says:

David had a man killed and took his wife and the blood line of jesus came,,,and he was a man after gods own heart..this is petty compared to that and still bein g called great by the creator himself.
    Pray for Dr. Jamal and his family. He is a young pastor who is still learning as we all are. We love it when people fall from grace especially when money and beautiful women are involved…Just pray that your not in the hot seat one day.

most of us will talk about you too but a few will see that the enemy is trying to take out the ones who can actually get god to work on the earth for the good and committed. Jamal is not gonna lose in this jamal is gonna walk tall and b greater…..Ummmmmmmmm check your bibles…fa shizzle.

IndependentConservative reply on February 7th, 2008 at 9:32 am :

missmoody – (You named yourself appropriately.) Trying to compare JHB to King David is a mishandling of scripture. The exact same mishandling JHB used himself. As scripture says, a student is no better than their teacher, Luke 6:39-40.

Missmoody, Jamal is under a different standard, that is not simply “Gawd said I’m still the man”. The standard for a church elder is 1 Timothy 3:1-7 as has been noted above. JHB has fully failed that standard. You say he is young, all the more reason he should not be in his position as 1 Timothy 3:1-7 notes that the immature in the faith should not hold such an office in the church.

If I am in the hot seat one day and found putting my wife away and being unfaithful to her, you should tell me to step down if I happen to be in a position of church leadership. That is what the AME organization should have done, but they are being weak and it seems there is a money factor that all parties involved are enjoying.

Do you not realize that GOD IS NOT HEARING JAMAL-HARRISON BRYANT’S PRAYERS BECAUSE HE IS DOING WRONG WITH HIS WIFE?

1 Peter 3:7 (New American Standard Bible)

7 You husbands in the same way, live with your wives in an understanding way, as with someone weaker, since she is a woman; and show her honor as a fellow heir of the grace of life, so that your prayers will not be hindered.

But you hold him in leadership. Keeping your hand laid on him as a leader, so you share in the dirt, 1 Timothy 5:22. It is you who should check your Bible and for more than the bits JHB mishandles on Sunday mornings.

missmoody reply on February 7th, 2008 at 8:30 pm :

THe fact that you would start this with the mention of my last married name makes me further know what kind of judgemental spirit i am dealing with..you just cant help it even when my comment wasnt to one persons comment or statement you made sure to call me out in a different spirit due to the spelling of my last married name. I am sir the wife of a man who cheated on me and had a child by the woman and chose the woman over me and yes i am in ministry and yes i thought i was being all i could to this man..who in some ways couldnt handle me traveling and being in ministry so he went to the arms of someone else..now i cant or wont judge why mr. Jamal did what he did if in fact the statements are true but i do understand from both ends as a woman who’s husband cheated and brought forth a child to the embarrassment of my family findin out and my church…he left before he brought more shame to me or at least he thought it was helping me. So when i say that david was a man after gods own heart i say that only becuz god found him stiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiillllll worthy of love but he did chastised david. NOw the laws of man,,which you speak of and the interpretations of men…YOU are just that to me interpretations and laws…..we must ask our selves if god did say this about a man who killed for love and in another scripture he chastises them with the harsh judgement that you spoke of…why two different laws and treatments of the same sin…could it b cuz only god knows the TRUE HEART OF A MAN WHO IS BORN TO FOLLOW IN HIS STEPS..ARE YOU SAYING THAT YOU know Pastor Jamals true calling and his true intent when it comes to gods word…do you sit there and say that P Jamal doesnt feel this torment and dont find it hard to stand before you and the millions to be judged and called out and stands to take it like a man until GOD HIMSELF ,,causes judgement to fall on him. I dont dare to spit from my sinful lips,,,like yoursssssss sir that this man deserves more than what god has for him..What if his ministry gets bigger and god blesses him more What if the church pushes him out and the streets take him and follow him cuz of the judgement the church passes on the weak and the ones who struggle with one sin over another ……..im sure a man like you probably dont have problems with homsexuals in the choir and smiling in your face daily do you….but a man who has wronged his wife allegedly …we bash him cuz he and his wife have opened the door for us to peek inside..no more no less. All i say and was saying is to pray for pastor jamal just as we did Juanitas lying self..and believed her lies and bought her new improved healing the hurt books…lollllllllllll…..get out of here. Let god judge them and if he just torments their souls forever that yu never see it…be satisfied with that and not want to see physical pain and grief of your brothers and sisters….b blessed.

IndependentConservative reply on February 7th, 2008 at 11:03 pm :

missmoody said:

And your name is SOOOO appropriate for you.

Sounds like somebody should have been home with their husband. If you were traveling and you knew it was an issue, you were bound by 1 Peter 3:1-6 to be submissive and obey your husband! You’re claiming you were about ministry, but just perhaps your own self righteous attitude caused you to think you were doing God a favor when you should have been doing as the Lord commands by staying home. That would have made you be more of what you should have been as a wife. Not that your husband cheating and leaving was right, but you played your role in making your bed cold. I just pray you are not claiming to be a preacher over any groups with men, hopefully you just sing and honestly although a woman can lead other women, given your ways it would not be good for you to be a minister over women. You can’t help young women keep Titus 2:3-5 given your own actions and it was a stumbling block for you.

God spoke through Paul in 1 Timothy 3 and Jamal was never there. But you still defend him.

Yes I am. I certainly am saying Jamal-Harrison Bryant is NOT truly and NEVER should have been in church leadership. I am saying any saint of good conscience would run from him. I am saying that Jamal is a deluded man and people like yourself stand to fall in the ditch with him.

They should throw him out given his repeated mess. 1 Corinthians 5 commands it! Kick him out and at best if he comes back later in true repentance, let him have the priviledge of being a lay member and nothing more.

I’m sure regular readers of my blog are laughing pretty hard reading that comment from you. Because you flew in here to defend a heretic and know nothing about me. I contend for the faith regarding Jamal Bryant and against homosexual efforts to assume a role in the church too. Here on this blog, the adulterer and the homosexual are not given sanction if they claim the Lord’s name.

Neither Bynum or Braynt ever got a dime of my money, but it appears they got some of yours and Bryant might be getting more of yours in the future. This blog has been sounding the alarm about both heretic Bryant and heretic Bynum and even heretic Weeks before any of their mess became major media newsworthy. You see, this blog stands for sound doctrine and has been warning saints about them for a long time.

It’s because of the pain that heretic will cause my brothers and sisters, that I warn them about him.

20. IndependentConservative Says:

And for anyone who feels Jamal-Harrison Bryant is a modern day “King David”, I need to ask you. If Jamal-Harrison Bryant was to kill a man in covering up an affair, would you still feel he should remain in church leadership and not be prosecuted?

That is really how reprobate your logic is when you even attempt to put JHB in a sentence with King David. What was for the time of King David IS NOT for our time. We don’t allow adulterous murderers to lead the church. David was King of Israel during a time before Christ came, while JHB is king of nothing in a time when his actions are not acceptable from anyone that wants to remain in church leadership. King David’s actions were not acceptable to God and a child died because of it. God has given man rules for church leadership and some desire to duck what God has given to man to follow NOW.

How many affairs did the Apostle Paul have after claiming salvation in Jesus Christ? How many people did the Apostle Peter kill after being baptized in the Holy Spirit? How many elders did Timothy withhold the 1 Timothy 3 standard from? Even in our time, there are a lot of people who hold to the office of church elder in truth and it’s ridiculous to claim JHB as a leader when HE IS NOT. Jamal-Harrison Bryant is a DECEIVER!

missmoody reply on February 7th, 2008 at 8:28 pm :

never said he was a king david ,,but as a woman who has been the wife in this situation….I cannnnnnnnnnn speak what i know….so until you have gone thru this please understand that from one woman to another woman i feel for her and i feel for him…Becuz it takes two people for it to get to this unhappy situation between a family and another possible family.I just see it from both ends and i contributed to my husband cheating and feeling the need to go make a child with someone else. Of course he couldve handled it a better and more churchgoing savedtothe bone way. But here it is he didnt……he is and she is going thru the pain and the tears of this equally i guarantee you..but as a people lets not be quick to judge when god just might put you in that same seat one day or worse,,and would you want people to take away your mouth piece and your ministry cuz they cant work with you or forgive you like he readily does and did jamal. None of us know what his midnight prayer has been to god…you all might be going thru all of this trash for nothing and god and he might have made their peace with it.
    B careful now.

God is watching this whole situation and he hears and see’s everything that is being said and witnessed…only god can judge and whethere we see the scars physically or not should not be the issue.i really think that if jamal was to loose his church , his girls, his wife and friends ,,his home and cars. where all he had was his ministry then people like you would feel good about his punishment……sad aint it.

IndependentConservative reply on February 7th, 2008 at 11:03 pm :

Missmoody again:

Uh NO you have not been in this situation, because you admitted yourself that you were ON THE ROAD TOO MUCH. So your situation is not comparable. You were a wife who should have been AT HOME! You can’t claim Gizzelle Bryant was running around like you. So you can’t say her pain is the same as yours, because she may have been there at home doing more to be around for her husband than you. So her pain would be a bit greater given she might have less to blame herself for.

You mentioned King David and now you run from your own statements, interesting. Very interesting.

Well thank God you realize that.

Oh but we are called to judge those who claim the Lord’s name, back to 1 Corinthians 5. But you’d rather mouths remain shut while someone NOT called by God to lead a church continues running his games and false doctrine.

As I’ve told you already:

Missmoody says:

Again, 1 Corinthians 5, 1 Timothy 3 and please read 1 Timothy 5:19-22. This has NOTHING to do with forgiving him (he didn’t sin against me) and EVERYTHING to do with upholding the commands from God through Christ Jesus.

Missmoody, you are a grand waste of my time, you defender of a heretic! You’re gone, banned.

21. IndependentConservative Says:

A man named Antoine L. Mason who Melvin had to banish from his blog attempted to comment here. Mostly about how he loves this pimp Bryant and dislikes Melvin.

Given I have already seen how Antoine L. Mason operates and fails to receive sound instruction, he will not be allowed any statements on this blog. And even if Melvin might ever allow him on his blog again, it does not mean Antoine L. Mason will be granted the privilege to speak here.

I don’t have time to waste on him and so he’s banned even at his first attempt to comment here. Since I’ve even deleted his first comment before anyone could view it, you can consider he was pre-banned at the door.

22. mjones Says:

Pre-banned! I’m glad I could run interference for you so you wouldn’t have to go through the pain of figuring out that you would have to ban him.

23. cityplacepastor Says:

In reference to Dr. Jamal H. Bryant, i just wanted to confirm that he is a legitimate Oxford
    graduate. He graduated with my pastor Dr. Frederick Douglas Haynes III, they finished in May
    of 2005. Jamal received a Phd and my pastor a D. Min. Anyway lets be prayerful for he and his family.

Also, dont buy into the hype there have always been educated arican american pastors. One of the
    reasons blacks have attended unaccredited schools is because they were not accepted into white established schools.
    I am a graduate of Criswell college and an MDiv from Liberty Theological Seminary Lynchburg, VA

Peace and blessings

IndependentConservative reply on March 10th, 2008 at 8:18 pm :

cityplacepastor – I hope you’ve read these posts in full:
    Did Jamal-Harrison Bryant Graduate from Oxford? Graduate Theological Foundation Says He Might be Misleading the Public. (*Updated*)

Oxford Claim Removed From Jamal-Harrison Bryant’s Bio.

They detail with verifiable information where Jamal-Harrison Bryant graduated from in May 2005. And it’s most doubtful anyone would go to one small school and Oxford for full ministry doctor degrees at the same time. You’ve offered nothing to prove you claim about Jamal and he’s removed “Oxford” from his bio after we (me and others) exposed this information. So I have 2 witnesses against you. 1 being the verifiable information about where he graduated from in 2005 and another being his removing the information from his own web page. Go look at Jamal’s web pages yourself and see the bios, he’s removed claims of “Oxford” TOTALLY.

The facts are very much against you.

Don’t you think it’s about time to consider that you VERY likely were lied to?

IndependentConservative reply on March 10th, 2008 at 8:42 pm :

And cityplacepastor,

I just checked, Dr. Frederick Douglas Haynes III also graduated from Graduate Theological Foundation in May of 2005, in the same class with Jamal-Harrison Bryant.

Check the bio for Dr. Frederick Douglas Haynes, III. He makes it (sort of) clear himself:

He received his Doctor of Ministry from the Graduate Theological Foundation, while studying at the illustrious Oxford University in Oxford, England.

Now let me explain that subtle play on words for you. He didn’t lie, but you might be misled into thinking he has an Oxford degree when he does not. The graduate program at Graduate Theological Foundation has a relationship with Oxford, that allows students at Graduate Theological Foundation to take a SUMMER SESSION at Oxford. That’s it, just a summer session. They get a degree from Graduate Theological Foundation, IT DOES NOT MENTION OXFORD ANYWHERE ON THE DEGREE. Oxford does provide a certificate and lapel pin for attendees of the summer session at Oxford, but it’s not an Oxford degree and not to be treated as such.

24. lastplace Says:

I beleive that he is a powerful man of God. And for all you bible scholars you are aware that most of Gods disciplies in present day would have been looked down upon but God looked past their faults and saw their purpose. To speak against a man of God is a very dangerous thing. I do not attend his church because of location but i have tuned in to several of his teachings and most of the time when a minister is teaching its not only to his congregation but to himself. He taught on Psalms 128 How to make your woman climb a while through that sermon he was given you a glimpse (in my opinion) into his marriage. I believe that through this situation God is going to show himself strong through Bishop Bryant. Look at you all digging into someones background calling yourself exposing him or him being exposed. There was a time that you never walked the straight and narrow. Would you be able to explain yourself if God flashed your life on a mega screen. Bottom line whats going on in your house???

IndependentConservative reply on December 19th, 2008 at 1:16 pm :

Lastplace said:

Bottom line whats going on in your house???

No other women in my bed, just my wife, that’s what is going on in my house. But they have since reconciled, which I linked as an update at the bottom of the post above. So this is now past.

However, what is not past is that Bryant is a false teacher and you’re falling for strong delusion.

I’m going to give you a chance to possibly learn better than what you’ve shown here already. I want you to read the following 2 links in full and then let’s speak again:
    Jamal-Harrison Bryant Pimping for TBN with Steve Munsey – Night 5 of the TBN Pimp-a-thon! (Video)

“Touch Not My Anointed”..The command of God or the cries of the misled??

Independent Conservative - Copyright 2008 - Copyright Notice